Sunday, May 20, 2012

Real Talk



Time for the honesty. Honestly? 
I don't like to be honest. I lie all the time. 
Ironic. I don't like lots of people. 
I like to be secret about everything in my life. 
I want others to stay out of it and leave it to me. 
I'm socially dependent on others but hate their presence. 


Honestly, I think I live a great life. Its about to change big time and I'm excited and scared for that. 
Honestly, I could not be more excited about becoming a totally different person in college. 
Honestly, I'm sick of 81% of the people in this area. 
Honestly, I think I'm in denial of being lazy and I cannot do anything about it. 
Honestly, I am scared that my laziness will only get worse in college. 
Honestly, I wish I could change everyone's minds for the better.
Honestly, I feel like nobody shares the same thoughts as me. 
Honestly, I am scared/excited for what is to come.




1 comment:

  1. I dug this. I want more.

    You performing this on Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete